This group exhibition focuses on Papanek’s pioneering influence on sustainable, socially responsible, human-centered design.
Ages 4-5 Students will sow their artistic seeds using many materials to make flowers, fruits and vegetables. They’ll explore how things grow, which creatures help gardens and imagine what they would grow in their very own garden.
Ages 5-6 Discover the beautiful and mysterious nighttime world. Students will use many materials to draw, paint and sculpt all parts of the night including nocturnal animals, the night sky and even things that glow in the dark.Register
- 08.02.15Sauna Sundays: Michael Parker's Steam Egg
- 08.09.15Mini Yogis Yoga for Kids Foundation Teacher Training
- 08.09.15Kids/Family Yoga Workshop with Mini Yogis
- 08.13.15Conscientious Projector Presents: Racing to Zero
- 07.11.15The Sky is the Limit: Work from the City of Pasadena's Adaptive Recreation Art Program