The first retrospective exhibition of this influential feminist artist, Fearful Symmetries features a selection of works from Wilding’s studio practice spanning the past forty years.
Ages 6-11 Students will make simple digital projects using a coding program written specifically for kids. They will apply the logic of coding to make collaborative drawings, sculptures, and secret messages.
- 10.09.15Art Night Pasadena
- 10.10.15Do Artists Need Art School?
- 09.19.15Barnsdall Arts Exhibit: Ball-Nogues Residency
- 10.11.15Intergenerational Fash Mash! with Soyoung Shin
- 10.17.15t.time with lux collaborative
- 10.25.15A Conversation about Origins, Home, History and Power with Melanie Griffin
- 10.31.15Public Opening: We Love Our Parents, We Fear Snakes by Johanna Breiding