The Fifth Wall: Tom Friedman, Evan Holloway, Farrah Karapetian, Alice Könitz, Marco Rios, Corinna Schnitt, Artur Żmijewski
The Fifth Wall is inspired by multiple sources: the unique architecture of the Armory’s Raymond Avenue building; German modernist theater practitioner Bertolt Brecht’s notion of dialectical theater; and artwork that challenges the authority of a fixed point of view and suggests a deeper form of reciprocal engagement.
Olivia Booth: Glass Pavilion Piece (Accardi Piece, Copper Piece, Dad Piece, Sand Piece, Ivy Piece, Lamoa Piece, Taut Piece, Jawlensky Piece, Glint Piece, Studio Piece, Citi Piece…)Olivia Booth
Ages 6-8. Students will create drawings of inventions inspired by taking things apart.
Ages 12-14. Students will gain a basic understanding of black and white photography.Register
- 09.06.14Olivia Booth: Glass Pavilion Piece (Accardi Piece, Copper Piece, Dad Piece, Sand Piece, Ivy Piece, Lamoa Piece, Taut Piece, Jawlensky Piece, Glint Piece, Studio Piece, Citi Piece…) at LAMOA
- 09.06.14Analia Saban: Is this a painting?
- 09.06.14Claret-Cup: IDLA, tales of deliberate localism
- 09.06.14Rosten Woo: Willowbrook Is...
- 09.06.14Unforgetting L.A. #5, a Wikipedia Edit-a-thon
- 09.06.14Big City Forum Panel Discussion: Local Threads / Larger Intersections
- 07.12.14Rain or Shine presented by City of Pasadena Human Services and Recreation Adaptive Recreation Program Artists
- 09.11.14Conscientious Projector presents Which Way Home