This group exhibition focuses on Papanek’s pioneering influence on sustainable, socially responsible, human-centered design.
Ages 7-11 • Students will study silent film masters, Charlie Chaplin and Buster Keaton and create their own short theater scenes.
Ages 8-10 • A “selfie” can be more than a photograph! Students will discover an array of styles and artists who choose different ways to show both their everyday self and their imagined self.Register
Ages 3-4 • Students will create all kinds of bright and shiny paintings and objects using a variety of sparkling and reflective materials. They’ll learn about color and light while making beautiful eye-catching art.Register
- 07.15.15Robby Herbst, Group
- 08.01.15verynice Design, Give-Half, A Design Charrette With Matthew Manos
- 08.09.15Mini Yogis Yoga for Kids Foundation Teacher Training
- 08.09.15Kids/Family Yoga Workshop with Mini Yogis
- 07.11.15The Sky is the Limit: Work from the City of Pasadena's Adaptive Recreation Art Program