Support » Planned Giving
Long-term support of the Armory through a planned gift ensures that we can continue and improve our programs and services to the community. Through planned giving, you and your family can benefit from making a gift to the Armory. Planned gifts can offer many advantages, including:
- Reduce estate taxes
- Provide a life income stream
- Allow you to make a much larger gift than you thought possible
- Receive a current income tax deduction
- Reduce capital gains tax
Planned giving can provide opportunities for donors to structure long-term deferred gifts that are beneficial for the donor and the Armory and consistent with your own financial and estate planning.
There are a number of options for making planned gifts, including:
- Life Income Plans or Living Trusts
- Gift Annuities
- Charitable Remainder Trust
- Life Insurance
- Armory Center for the Arts Endowment Fund
- Testamentary Trust or Annuity
We would be pleased to meet with you, your attorney and other advisors to discuss the most convenient method for you to make a planned gift to the Armory. For more information, contact Elisa Laris, Director of Development at 626.792.5101 x112 [email protected].