It's gonna be poppin' at the Armory's Annual Benefit on March 12! In addition to an auction of intriguing artful experiences, guests and supporters can try their luck at our first ever balloon raffle!
What is a balloon raffle? Well, we're selling 100 balloons at $100 each. Inside each balloon is a slip of paper. During our March 12 benefit, everyone will pop their balloons in unison and—if you're lucky—you'll win one of the fabulous prizes written on the slip paper, including:
- GRAND PRIZE: A Radio Flyer Wagon full of expensive and hard to find wines direct from Pasadena's finest cellars
- Disneyland Park passes
- A Razor Hovertrax™ Hover Board
- Armory Studio classes
- A framed Faith Wilding print
- $150 worth of plants from the Theodore Paine Society
- One year membership to Camerata Pacifica
- ... and much more!
You don't need to attend the benefit to win the balloon raffle! To buy raffle tickets now (with or without benefit tickets), visit the Armory during regular business hours, or call Suzette at (626) 792-5101 x118. Balloon Raffle tickets will also be sold at the benefit on March 12. All proceeds directly support Armory programs.