Terms, Conditions, and Policies
- Registration for all classes is available online or by using the paper registration form. Early registration is recommended.
- Register at armoryarts.org/studio to receive priority seating in real time for all classes. Email confirmations will be sent once registration is completed.
- Paper registration forms are accepted, but will not receive priority seating. Forms can be downloaded here and mailed to or dropped off at our front office Monday through Fridays, 12-5 pm. Email confirmations will be sent once registration is completed.
- For registrations requested using Charter School funds, please confirm with our registrar at [email protected] that your payment has gone through properly. Registration is not guaranteed without an email confirmation from our registrar.
- Requests to hold spaces cannot be accepted under any circumstances.
- A full refund minus a $15 processing fee per class will be granted for withdrawals made in writing to [email protected] two weeks prior to the start of the first class.
- Fee for class changes: $15 processing fee applies per class change. Changes may only be made within the current session. All changes must be submitted in writing to [email protected].
- A 50% refund will be granted for withdrawals made in writing to [email protected] between two weeks prior to the beginning of the session and the second class meeting.
- No refunds granted after the second class.
- Classes with insufficient enrollment will be canceled. If the Armory cancels a class prior to the first meeting, a full refund or credit will be issued in the original form of payment.
- Allow up to two billing cycles for all refunds to appear on credit card statements and up to four weeks for refund checks to be issued.
- Refunds requested 120 days after purchase date will be issued by check.
Armory Class Policies
- No supervision of children provided before or after classes. Early drop-offs and late pick-ups prohibited. For any late pick-ups, the Armory will charge a fee of $1.00 for the first five minutes. An additional $1.00 per minute will be charged thereafter. If you know you are going to be late please notify the registrar at [email protected] or at 626 792 5101 x 121. Late fee will still apply. Late fees are to be paid in the front office upon student pick up with a card, check, or cash.
- We cannot provide any make-up sessions, refunds or credits for any missed classes or late registrations.
- We do not offer curb-side drop off or pick up. Parents/guardians must sign children ages 3-11 in and out of each class with the classroom teacher. Students will not be able to participate without an adult signing them in and out.
- Registration for most available Armory classes closes by the second class meeting. Enrollment is nontransferable.
- We do not offer the option to audit classes.
- The Armory reserves the right to change, withdraw, limit class size, or modify class content or art projects at any time.
- The Armory reserves the right to substitute listed teaching artists at any time.
- The Armory reserves the right to remove, at any time, any participant whose conduct is deemed detrimental in any way.
- The Armory is not liable for personal injury or loss, theft, or damage of personal property.
- The Armory designs class curriculum for specific age ranges. We kindly request that age limits be respected. All students must meet age requirements.
- Class fees at the Armory are in exchange for services and hence are not tax deductible. The Armory is not a registered day care center and thus classes are not eligible for Flexible Benefit Plans.
- The Armory photographs and digitally records students in our Studio program. These photos and videos are for non-commercial, educational purposes, including promotion of Armory programs. By being present during these activities, you and/or your child consent to the use of your/their appearance and likeness by the Armory Center for the Arts and its licensees, designees, or assignees, in all media, worldwide, in perpetuity.
- Income-based tuition assistance available. Application forms can be found here and mailed or dropped off at our front office Monday through Fridays, 12-5 pm.
- Tuition assistance is awarded based on income level. Spaces are limited in each class. Tuition assistance spaces are first come, first served. Tuition assistance will not be credited retroactively. See all tuition assistance policies on tuition assistance form
- Add a membership during checkout for 10% off most classes. $60 Individual membership good for 10% off adult classes only. 10% off classes for the whole family begins at the $100 Family Level membership.
- Seniors 60+ can receive 10% off adult tuition. Seniors with Armory memberships can receive 20% off. Contact our registrar, Julienne for a discount code before you register at [email protected] or (626) 792-5101 x121.
- Please note that no supervision of children is provided before 8:30 am or after 4:00 pm. We ask that you arrive promptly in the Studio.
- During the summer session, we provide staff supervised breaks only if your children are enrolled in consecutive classes. Sack lunches, snacks, and drinks must be provided from home.
- As a courtesy, the Armory provides a daily sign-in and sign-out form in the main lobby. Please leave the best number to reach a parent or caregiver directly each day when signing in. If your child will be dropped off or picked up by someone other than a parent, please write their name and phone number on the sign-in sheet.
- If your child is going to be absent, it is not necessary to call.
- The city parking structure just north of the Armory on Raymond Ave. offers 90 minutes of free parking.
- There is also street parking throughout Old Pasadena.
- Pick up and drop off of children in the back of the Armory building is not allowed.
- Disable person parking is available in the back of the Armory building. Please see the Armory reception office for more information.