For children, teens, or even adults, plan your next party at the Armory Center for the Arts! Within two hours you and your guests will spend time in our main studio making art with an Armory teaching artist and assistant based on the clay project theme of your choice. In the second hour, you can enjoy socializing, eating, and celebrating your special day with family and friends. All guests leave with a completed art project and you can leave the entire cleanup to us!
To make an inquiry about a party, please fill out the form below. Reservations should be made at least one month in advance. Dates and times are subject to availability. Art Parties for teens and adults are customized; please contact our art party coordinator Hope Perello at 626.792.5101 x113 email@example.com.
Art Parties are held on Saturdays & Sundays only from 12:00 - 2:00 PM or 3:00 - 5:00 PM. Family members and other guests are welcome to attend the party, but a maximum of twenty children can participate in the art activity.
Art Party (Ages 3 - 12, 12 children)
$400 for non-members; $360 for Armory members* (learn how to become a member here and save on your party today)
- One-hour art project led by an Armory artist
- Use of the art studio for 2 hours
- One Armory art gift per child
- All necessary tables and chairs
- Use of refrigerator with freezer 30 minutes prior to party
- Staff assistance with set-up and cleanup
- Additional children may be added at $10 per child; maximum of 20
- You may bring in food, cake, and drinks for your celebration.
- Cutlery is not supplied.
Clay Project Themes