Join a vibrant family of Armory members, while supporting our programs and giving back to the community. Members enjoy special access to the Armory year-round, including studio class discounts, exhibition previews, curator-led walkthroughs, and much more. Armory members also enjoy free access to hundreds of museums nationwide, including MOCA, the Frick collection and the Walker Art Center, through the North American Reciprocal Museum (NARM) Association.
You Make A Difference
Your membership contribution supports the Armory’s mission to build on the power of art to transform lives and communities through creating, teaching, and presenting the arts. Nonprofit and donor-supported, Armory Center for the Arts is the region’s leading independent institution for contemporary art exhibitions and community arts education. The Armory believes that an understanding and appreciation of the arts is essential for a well-rounded human experience and a healthy civic community.
Your membership enables the Armory to offer contemporary art exhibitions and performances; visual arts integrated lessons in public classrooms; year-round community programming at accessible sites across the region; and studio art class scholarships, all at no cost to our community.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are registering for classes and you want to receive the 10% membership discount. DO NOT MAKE YOUR MEMBERSHIP DONATION HERE. You must go to the Studio registration portal, instead. Simply register for classes via the portal, then, at checkout, you can add a membership and the discount will be automatically applied. Thank you very much.
($55 is tax deductible)
• Limited Edition Armory Tote Bag
• 10% Off Adult Studio Art Classes
• Invitations to Exhibition Opening Receptions and Other Member Events Throughout the Year
($90 is tax deductible)
All Friend benefits plus:
• Armory Apron
• Early Registration for Studio Art Classes (paper registration only)
• 10% Off Studio Art Classes and Art Parties for Your Entire Family
• Reciprocal Benefits at Over 1,000 Museums through the North America Reciprocal Museum Association. Please see their website for information on member organizations.
Membership dues are tax-deductible to the full extent allowed by law. The Armory's federal tax ID number is 95-2907884.