Join a vibrant family of Armory members, while supporting our programs and giving back to the community. Members enjoy special access to the Armory year-round, including studio class discounts, exhibition previews, curator-led walkthroughs, and much more. Armory members also enjoy free access to hundreds of museums nationwide, including MOCA, the Frick collection and the Walker Art Center, through the North American Reciprocal Museum (NARM) Association.
You Make A Difference
Your membership contribution supports the Armory’s mission to build on the power of art to transform lives and communities through creating, teaching, and presenting the arts. Nonprofit and donor-supported, Armory Center for the Arts is the region’s leading independent institution for contemporary art exhibitions and community arts education. The Armory believes that an understanding and appreciation of the arts is essential for a well-rounded human experience and a healthy civic community.
Your membership enables the Armory to offer contemporary art exhibitions and performances; visual arts-integrated lessons in public classrooms; year-round community programming at accessible sites across the region; and studio art class scholarships, all at no cost to our community.
If you have any membership questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
Please Note: Once you have completed your transaction, you will be taken to a confirmation page with the current class session's discount code for members.
$60 ($55 is tax deductible)
• Limited Edition Armory Tote Bag
• 10% Off Adult Studio Art Classes
• 10% Off Art Materials at Blue Rooster Art Supply
• 10% discount on Armory Art Press prints and publications
• Invitations to Exhibition opening receptions and other member events throughout the year
($90 is tax deductible)
All Friend benefits plus:
• Armory Apron
• 10% Off Studio Art Classes for Your Entire Family
• Reciprocal Benefits at Over 1,000 Museums through the North America Reciprocal Museum Association. Please see their website for information on member organizations.
($225 is tax deductible)
All Family benefits plus:
• Invitations to Exclusive Gallery Walkthroughs/Tours
($400 tax deductible)
All Studio Circle Benefits plus:
• Armory Exhibition Catalog
• Invitation to Art Salons
($900 tax deductible)
All Gallery Circle Benefits plus:
• Preferential Use of Mezzanine or Community Room for Special Event
ART LOVERS CIRCLE
($2,200 is tax deductible)
All Curator’s Circle Benefits plus:
• Opportunity to Host a Private Reception with Gallery Talk for Friends and Colleagues
Membership dues are tax-deductible to the full extent allowed by law.
The Armory's federal tax ID number is 95-2907884.